Welding installation for tracks (Automotive Seating)
For manufacturing of seating tracks RODOMACH developed several dedicated welding installations. The installations are developed for Medium Frequency welding of brackets and pins to roll formed steel profiles. The single parts are loaded manually by the operator in the several welding stations. Optionally the single parts can be loaded automatically. Since the product quality requirements and the process control requirements as well we Medium Frequency resistance welding is integrated in the installation(s). To avoid mistakes by operator or process all stations are equipped with control devices / sensors. In case of failures in operation or process the failure will be signalized and monitored (incl. visualization on the operator interface HMI).
High output and reliable production process
High levels of quality and safety
- Optimal integration of standard modular blocks;
- Integration of internal logistic process;
- Online control and service;
- High welding quality.
- Semi-automated solution;
- Best welding quality;
- Fast change-over of fixtures;
- Communication with ERP software.
- Medium Frequency (MF) resistance welding;
- Monitoring welding process;
- Poka Yoke (failure control);
- High ergonomic and safety measurements.