Spot welding installation door frames
Based on the customer requirement for maximum flexibility caused by the huge variety of profile geometries RODOMACH developed a flexible spot welding installation. The spot welding installation is able to cover a wide range of profile geometries and dimensions.
The profiles are loaded in the two loading area's in front of the installation. All small single parts which have to be welded in the profiles are fed in by a turn table device. The robot is equipped with an dedicated spot welding gun complete with product gripper. The small single parts are unloaded by the robot gripper and placed secure in the profiles. Immediately after positioning the small single parts by the robot the welding process is executed. Beside the welding equipment and gripper device an cutting device is integrated in the unit as well. After the complete process of cutting / punching and welding is executed the finale welded profiles are unloaded by the operator.
Since the product variety is high and single piece production is required RODOMACH did develop the ERP connection as well. By using the barcode scanner the PLC control is receiving the required product and process data. By using the ERP connection software a direct link with the work preparation department is established which means that the operator do not enter data into the machine control.
High output and reliable production process
High levels of quality and safety
- Robust resistance welding technology;
- Optimal integration / balance between operator and welding operations;
- Automatically positioning of parts by robot;
- Online control and service;
- High welding quality.
- Huge number of product variants;
- Integration of handling, cutting and welding process;
- Easily adding of extra product variants;
- Communication with ERP software (automatically order input).
- Validation of welding process and parameters at RODOMACH test centre;
- Monitoring welding process (OK / NOK monitoring);
- High ergonomic and safety measurements;
- Optimal accessibility for maintenance.