Laser welding installation of towel radiators
The laser welding installation exists of the assembly and loading area for the operator. During the assembly / loading operation the laser welding station is welding the previous positioned towel radiator. From the loading area the assembled towel radiator is transported by the NC axes into the laser cabin. From there 2 welding robots, equipped with laser optics, are welding the tube connections of the radiator. Furthermore the installation is equipped with 1 laser source (2KW) and 2 laser fibres. The clamping device with gas protecting equipment ensures the secure positioning of the radiators during welding. After the complete radiator is welded the product is transport to the unloading area.
Reliable production process
- Automatically feeding of stainless steel radiators;
- Optimal integration of different processes (i.e. feeding, clamping, welding, adjusting);
- Online control and service;
- High visual and welding; quality;
- External measuring of laser power;
- Wide range of product dimensions (max. 900 x 1800 mm);
- Wide range of tube geometries (round, square, rectangular);
- By using robots: easily adding of patterns;
- CAD / CAM environment means easily creating new welding patterns and programs;
- Fast change-over of machine;
- Communication with ERP software (automatical order input).
High levels of quality and safety
- Fiber laser equipment (2KW);
- Controlled proccess for laser welding;
- Dedicated and secure clamping device (incl. gas protection);
- High ergonomic and safety measurements.