Laser welding sharp corners for Towel Radiators
The laser welding installation exists of a loading area for the operator and a welding area. After loading the single components and releasing the installation the welding process starts. The laser optic with gas protection, is mounted on Y-Z-R servo driven lineair axes which ensures high precision operation and maximum flexibility for all types of sharp corners. The installation is equipped with a laser ource of 2 KW with one optic. The clamping unit at both ends ensures secure positioning of the single parts during the welding process.
Reliable production process
- Manually feeding of stainless steel single components;
- Optimal integration of different processes (i.e. feeding, clamping, welding, adjusting);
- Online control and service;
- High visual and welding; quality;
- External measuring of laser power;
- Wide range of manifolds geometries (round, square, rectangular, assymetical);
- CAD / CAM environment means easily creating new welding patterns and programs;
- Fast change-over of machine;
High levels of quality and safety
- Fiber laser equipment (2KW);
- Controlled proccess for laser welding;
- Dedicated and secure clamping device (incl. gas protection);
- High ergonomic and safety measurements.