Laser welding installation Input Shaft Gearbox
This is the full laser welding installation for an input shaft of a gearbox developed by RODOMACH. The installation is based on a complete operation of the machine by one operator. The laser welding cell is equipped with a Rofin laser source and a precitec optic. The cell is closed by a fast-moving rolling door. The products must be placed in a sequence from the automatic welding cell to manual stations and vice versa.
The manual installation frame is provided with linear guidance with a carrier. This carrier carries the product and must be pushed manually from one to the next station. Operations such as lasermarking, brushing, mounting and lubrication takes place automatically.
Reliable production process
- Optimal integration of different processes (i.e. feeding, clamping, welding, adjusting)
- Online control and service
- High visual and welding quality
- External measuring of laser power
- Outstanding human machine interface.
Unique Selling Points
• Fast moving rolling door
• Semi-manual system with laser marking, brushing, mounting and lubrication-units
• All jigs are designed to maximize the visibility
High levels of quality and safety
- Fibre laser source with servo controlled Y-X Axis.
- Controlled proccess for laser welding;
- Dedicated and secure clamping device (incl. gas protection);
- High precision integrated measuring and testing station.