Laser welding installation Input Shaft Gearbox
This is the laser welding installation for production of the input shaft from a gearbox, which is developed by RODOMACH. The concept is based on a complete operation of the machine by one operator.
The laser welding cell is equipped with a Rofin 2 kW laser source and Precitec optics. The cell is complete laser welding light-proof. The products must be placed in a sequence from the automatic laser welding cell to semi-manual stations and vice versa. Three different jigs, placed in the machine, ensures secure and precise positioning of the semi-finished components and will be used to weld the input shaft. All three jigs are designed to maximize the visibility of parts during the loading process of the operator.
The semi-manual station is equipped with linear guidance and a carrier. This carrier slides the product to the different operations. Operations such as laser marking, brushing, mounting and lubrication of seals take place automatically. Each station indicates whether the operation completed successfully or failed.
At the end of the production the product will be tested on leakage and movement hysteresis. In the same station the product will be laser marked for a unique QR-code.
Reliable production process
- Optimal integration of different processes (i.e. feeding, clamping, welding, adjusting)
- Online control and service
- High visual and welding quality
- External measuring of laser power
- Outstanding human machine interface.
Unique Selling Points
• Fast moving rolling door
• Semi-manual system with laser marking, brushing, mounting and lubrication-units
• All jigs are designed to maximize the visibility
High levels of quality and safety
- Fibre laser source with servo controlled Y-X Axis.
- Controlled proccess for laser welding;
- Dedicated and secure clamping device (incl. gas protection);
- High precision integrated measuring and testing station.