Production line for window frames
RODOMACH haves developed a modular and efficient installation for the automatically production of steel sections for window frames. The installation enables the customer to produce with a maximum of flexibility small series of different dimensions of window frames. To decrease the number of operators the loading and unloading of parts is executed automatically.
The installation for steel sections of window frames is dedicated for several profile geometries and window frame dimension requirements. By automatically supply of the profiles into the installation, the integrated processes for cutting, punching and bending the profiles are pre-processed for the welding operation. In the welding area the brackets are loaded automatically from the bowl feeder and positioned accurate. When after the brackets are positioned the Medium Frequency welding process starts. Finally the welded section window frames are unloaded automatically from the production line into the unloading area.
High output and reliable production process
High levels of quality and safety
- Automatically supply of profiles and brackets;
- Optimal integration of different processes;
- Integration of internal logistic process;
- Online control and service;
- High visual and welding quality;
- Traceability (by marking unique product codes).
- Flexible product lengths;
- Variable dimensions in length of window frames;
- Different geometries of profiles;
- Automatically adjustments / change-over of machine;
- Communication with ERP software (automatically order input).
- Medium frequency welding;
- Controlled processes for cutting, punching and bending;
- High ergonomic and safety measurements.