Robot track cell
A concept with a floor-mounted rail system is frequently required if the components being worked upon have a length of more than 2,500 mm. For length variety of products between 1,200 mm up to 4,000 mm a robot track solution is required. The arc welding robots are installed on a mobile carriage (driven by an external axle of the robot) and can thus cover the necessary work area. This concept is available as single station and multi-station as well. For this purpose, the components are fixed and positioned in dedicated welding fixtures mounted at positioners (external axes of the robot) with counter bearings.
High output and reliable production process
High level of quality and safety
- Optimal integration of standard components for arc welding;
- Single- and double fixture philosophy;
- Online control and service;
- High welding quality.
- Seam search
- Seam tracking
- Arc welding by robots;
- Positioners with auxiliary axes;
- Fast change-over of fixtures;
- Macro- and off line programming;
- Communication with ERP software.
- Cold Metal Transfer welding (CMT);
- Monitoring the arc welding process (RCU);
- Poka Yoke (failure control);
- High ergonomic and safety measurements.