Flexible Arc Welding Installation
To achieve maximum flexibility and maximum production uptime RODOMACH developed a flexible arc welding installation. Beside of flexibility and uptime requirements the installation is also developed for a minimum of required operators. By the chosen production philosophy required intelligence of the installation is provided. Using intelligence on the fixtures avoids failures and enables the operator to provide the correct single parts in front of the fixtures.
The robot installation is dedicated for several products and dimensions. Extra product variants and related fixtures can be add to the installation and machine control easily. The entire installation is equipped with one handling robot and two arc welding robots. The handling robot is able to transport the fixture (with manually loaded single parts) into welding area I or II. When after the welding operation is finished the fixture with welded product is transported into the loading / unloading area.
Klik hier om een tekst te typen.
High output and reliable production process
High levels of quality and safety
- Status notification of loaded / unloaded fixtures to the handling robot;
- Optimal integration / balance between handling and welding operations;
- Handling processes by robot;
- Online control and service;
- High welding quality.
- Different product variants;
- Flexible production sequence;
- Intelligence on fixtures;
- Easily adding of extra product variants;
- Communication with ERP software (automatically order input).
- Validation of welding process and parameters at RODOMACH test centre;
- Monitoring welding process (OK / NOK monitoring);
- High ergonomic and safety measurements;
- Optimal accessibility for maintenance.