RODOMACH has succeeded in developing a robust new generation for key hole laser welding of PillowPlates. Underneath you'll find the machines principle with an explanation of the different components.
1. Fibre Laser Trumpf TruDisk
2. Safety fence to protect the operator
3. Input and output table for the plates
4. Extraction installation against flue gases
5. Cable duct for the complete wiring
6. Completely closed steel plate machine guard
7. Main frame of the welding machine
8. Double servo-controlled transportation system
9. Servo driven clamping beams in the welding zone
10. Special gas head for applying Argon
11. Fast X-Y-Z axis for movement of the welding head
12. Welding beams with segmented, separately spring-loaded blocks
13. Upper and Lower stainless steel sheet metal plate
14. Pneumatic door for the input of the sheet metal plate
15. A signal light for operation on the top of the machine
16. Main cabinet with all required hardware components
17. Cooling unit to cool the sheet metal plates during welding
The machine can be adapted to meet the customers specific requirements. The thickness of the top plate is depending on the used laser power source. Our machine has the following specifications:
|Plate Thickness Bottom plate||0.8||20||[mm]|
|Plate Thickness Top plate||0.8||2||[mm]|
With this option it is possible to stitch weld the upper plate at the beginning to the bottom plate. After stitch welding the normal welding process will be started. This option will reduce the chance on a gap between top and bottom plate. This can also be important for top plates with complex contours.
The machine will be fully constructed in accordance with CE and will be supplied with operating manual and other required documents.